1. Develop a Cloud computing strategy – decide what can and can’t be migrated to the Cloud
2. Determine a CSP evaluation and selection process – make sure the CSP you select is well qualified, certified, secure and reliable
3. Plan your migration to the Cloud very carefully – spend 80% planning, 20% doing, not the other way round
4. Make sure that specialist lawyers negotiate the contract and SLA with the CSP with you
5. Try before you buy – there’s nothing better than being able to test a CSP’s product and service before committing your business to buying.